Thursday, May 07, 2009




YES! My dad allows me to go KL provided that I have the money. So now I'm looking for a job to supply myself with the money I need. Just two months. I think the pay will be just enough for the trip though. LOL.

When I have a job, I'll be even more busy. Busy with CCA, NYAA, YOG, sch christian meet-up, job, sch work, sch projects. Really very busy. LOL. But at least I'm doing things that i love, apart from sch work and projects. I don't know what I'll be working as so I won't know whether I'll love/like my job. CCA and the sch christian meet-up is not complusory so at least I need not stress over these two. However I believe that I'll enjoy these two activities so I doubt I'll miss much.

At the starting of this week, all my subjects seem to be very alien to me. Now accounting and principal of management are alright but I can't say the same for MircoEcons. It's still alien to me. Now I need to find the statistics for Comm Skills even though my group didn't ask me to and also to start knowing more about MicroEcon so that I can do my tutorials for tmr morning tutorial. I'm killing myself because school is starting at 9am tmr and I need to leave home by 7.30am. I should be in bed by now.

Have been really tired for the past few days but didn't manage to get in bed by 11pm. Disappointed by my own weak will to do so. Sch's ending at 1pm tmr. Lunch with classmates and then head over to Outram to get the form for blood donation for my parents to sign. I hope I'm alright to donate blood lah. Bless me man.

Sch's like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz cause she didn't let us have a day off next mon for Vesek Day. So unfair!!! Perhaps once i say this, teacher will tell us tmr that we'll have next mon off! LOL. If that is so, there's a need to have a comm skill make-up lesson. So troublesome. Anyway, I won't mind a make-up lesson just so that I have another day off from sch and a longer weekend this week :D I know my words will come true *cross fingers*

Got to go do my sch work. SEEYA :D Bless me for whatever I'm doing will ya? Thanks(: