Monday, May 18, 2009

what makes you think the world's getting better?

This world keeps spinning faster
To a new disaster, so I run to you
I run to you, Baby

When it all starts coming undone
Baby, you're the only one I run to
I run to you



If i say i want to kill people, will you believe me?
If i say i ever thought of quitting school, will you believe me?
If i say i'm not the girl you think i am, do you think i'm joking with you?
If i say you cannot please me easily, will you believe me?
If i say i do things using my feelings, do you think i mean it?
If i say when i set my mind on doing something, do you think i'll really do it?
If i say i have no idea what my future job will be, do you think i want it?
If i say i want a lot of alone time without having to do schwork, will you believe me?
If i say that i want lots of money to travel all over the world before i die, do you think i'll make it?
If i say i want to revamp my room more, do you think i mean it?
If i say i miss hanging out with my close friends a lot, do you believe me?
If i say i to experience a family outing, do you think it will happen?
If i say i want to donate blood, do you think i dare?
If i say i want to donate my organs if i die young, do you think i will?
If i say i prefer doing my own things than studying, do you believe me?
If i say i want to know more about my aussie cousins, are they thinking the same too?
If i say i want remain with 4B'08 till i graduate, do you think i'm nuts?
If i say i like to observe people, do you think it's true?
If i say i like to try bungee jumping, do you think i will?
If i say nothing is impossible, do you think i'm faking it?
If i say everything is based on your will, will you believe me?
If i say no one but only you can fail yourself, do you take my words for real?
If i say i like to read books, do you think i'm kidding you?
If i say i hope to improve my english tremendously, will you think it's real?
If i say i hope to write and read chinese as good as i used to be, do you think it's possible?
If i say i hope i have unlimited acces to sitting planes, will it be real/ possible?
If i say i used to have thoughts of suicide(in pri 5/6), do you think i'm bluffing you?
If i say i keep things for memory sake, do you think i really do that?
If i say i hope there's a sch break/holiday which last for one year, will it happen?
If i say i used to have short hair, do you think it's real?



Okay okay. A very long 'If i say'. I know I've been emo almost all/ all of the entries since sch started. Class is great. Friends are superb. Everything's nice. I'm the one with the problem. Simply said, I'm still adapting to this sentence- "Sch had already started". I just don't like the idea of coping myself doing hmwk. It's not really the thing for me to do something similiar everyday.

Fortune teller said before I'm not suitable for office jobs. I need to mooooove around doing different things. You might guessed it right. Having little thoughts about integrated events management. Fell in love at first sight when i saw that course in the brochure. Unfortunately I didn't put it as first choice. I don't know why i didn't then. Even if i do so, the cop is 13 and i'm 14. Little chances for me to get in.

Long post everyday. I like it. HAHA. Lots of things to say (: When it comes to writing, I write whatever comes to my mind. Just like my personal diary, I'll write several pages when i'm not tired. Whenever i write my post I'll think of Mrs Dass. She always say I'm long-winded. Even though it's an insult, she mean it well. If not for my this 'weakness', I wouldn't be confident for my oral (: Most probably i inherited this gene from my mum since she talks a lot too.

Still doing my csa excel sheet. I'm thinking on what to do with the formulas, function, etc... That car from don't know where has its car alarm ringing for quite long. Can't the car owner stop the alarm? It's irritating. I can't think. It's making me dizzy. Irritating!

Think dad had been transferred to work around tampines area this time round. He's always working around singapore. Bukit merah, ang mo kio, yishun, jurong, etc.. Lots of locations. That's why he says he doesn't have a fix office number. I think he wants to meet me for dinner at tampines but he always call at the wrong day/time. Today's the third time he called me out for dinner but i'd alrdy eaten. (Yeah! the car alarm stopped!) Hopefully dad will call at the right timing next time. I want free dinner! HAHA.

Alright. I got to do a little more for excel and then head to my bed. Bed has been calling me out to sleep on it. I guess my bed won't leave me alone for a sec. LOL!