Monday, May 18, 2009

MIsses

WOO HOO! Roti Prata for breakfast (: Crispy, fresh, cheap but the waiting time is quite long cause it's famous in Redhill :D Hadn't have that for months/one year plus. Had a craving for that last night. Ade's craved for yong tau fu but it's not open today.

Studied at Bm mac. The last time i went to bm mac to study was with glenda, jia yin and yuping. Studied for O lvl the last time. Imagine it's been more than half a year since i last went to that mac. Managed to read finish almost all my research and read through a little pom. However, didn't manage to do much of excel but i roughly know what i want to do.

As usual, sun is for going to popo's house. Drank black chicken soup <33>AT BM MAC TODAY(sun)

i was reading at my research okayyy


I forgot what ade was doing. fb-ing? haha

brought my camera stand. cute lor. HAHA. never use before even though my cam is like 2.5 years old. HAHA


Misses!


bought large but i only drank a quater of it -.- forgot that i don't drink much soft drink -.-

Misses

I kind of miss Mrs Dass :( Miss Lim & Miss Ho too lah!
Mrs S R Nathan can! HAHA

Seniors + gab + melissa + Bao sian who are not in the pic
I miss spending time with them!

farewell party. part of the seniors who went.

That's my girl girl okay. haha

Whole Campany as at 2007. FUN!!!!!!! ( 2008 pic not with me) I MISS GUIDING!


2007 South Division Campfire! Proudest moment! Hardwork of the then sec 3s(which is us) :D
We planned months before the actual day. Put in a lot of time & effort too!


Zhu's 16 Birthday! only grp photo i can find in my thumbdrive. (haven't upload finish)
I miss all of them too even though i just saw most of them last fri! :(


This place reminded me of Mdm lee treating jia yin, adele & I for Hans because we helped her out during the holidays (:


I miss this bus stop before my stop heading home. Back from tiong with friends back then :(((
I miss my friends!


I miss taking these bus numbers frequently. These all the bus numbers I'm familiar with. Not those alien 23,69,8,15 etc ...

I miss my house bus stop even though i don't take the bus to sch.. Cause that's the bus stop i usually alight after i go out with my friends!

I miss walking pass this mrt station every morning during sec school days. I miss buying breakfast from Mr Bean/ Qbread. my cheese pancake & blended pearly soya milk :(


I miss having to cross the first zebra crossing(left pic) to the junction to cross the first traffic light. I miss crossing the second zebra crossing because it's an indication I'm reaching sch soon.


I miss daddy bringing us around in thailand and shopping back in 2006.

I miss walking pass Wheelock even though i seldom walk pass there. Usually go there with dad or brothers because of phone or apple. I rmbed daddy buying an ipod for me as a reward and encouragement.....

I miss walking pass here to Far East Plaza. I miss running in the rain with glenda, jia yin, cheng ting, yu ping and fanny. ( did i get the ppl correct?) I rmb it was raining heavily and we only have an umbrella. No choice but to share.. HAHA

I miss walking/shopping around in far east... Basically hanging around with friends during the long holidays (:


Should be asleep long ago by now but because i really want to blog about those I miss, I decided to sleep at a later time. got to go slp now. comm skills test tmr. I'm scare I'll fail. 600 words man. I know I'm long-winded but my brain is kind of rusty with penning down properly structured sentences onto paper(s).

God give me the knowledge to do well tmr.

nights ((: