Living through the days without knowing what the dates are. I'll definitely know the days though cause I'm counting down every single day. heh. Don't worry, I know I had been blogging long posts these few days. Won't be doing that these few weeks luh. haha.
This morning I decided to sleep until 9 plus then switch on to watch American Idol Final Live. I don't watch American Idol luh. Watched for the fun of watching. haha. Got the feeling that Kris will win and he won! LOL.
I know that my dad watch American Idol lah. Not watch from beginning till end though. But still, I find him hip. Haha. He told me that i can check the result from the internet and need not watch it early in the morning. (Most probably he checked from the internet.) I cnt imagine my dad typing "who won american idol" into google man! What if one day my dad told me he has facebook and skype? Tell you what. I'll freak out! LOL!
Anyway, I forgot to bring my econ notes. I think second time. Maybe first but to me, it seems like i always forget to bring it. Sijia forgot to bring hers too and she was laughing at me before that for forgetting to bring notes. HAHA.
Sentosa-ing tmr with 1b03. Afterwards movie at vivo. Hmm.. What can i do in 2 hours?
nights!