FINALLY IT'S GOING TO BE THURS TMR! Meaning just two more days to the weekend! I'm super duper excited about it. I can't imagine that i'd already survived three days of school. After the end of this week I still have to suffer for two years plus ten over donkey weeks in school. Not a nice figure of how-many-days-left-suffering-in-school. I count everyday as it comes. So not looking forward to school.
Lessons today apart from lab, is super duper boring. Took a short few sec nap during the first lecture. For both lectures I'd been yawning non-stop. Imagaine how boring it is. :((((((
Projects and tests are stacking up tutorials after tutorials. I HATE THOSE. But ohwell, those things are to prepare me for the workforce. Might as well suffer now than later right? Oh gosh! Can you believe it? I'm doing my homework for tutorials and I'm going to start studying everyday, provided that I won't be knock out when I reach home from school. Wish me luck (:
Great Singapore Sales (GSS) is starting at the end of this month & I'm so not getting into the festive mood to shop. The money I'm saving is to return my mum and to save for the trip to KL. My mum doesn't even shop and she won't give me money to shop. And the worst thing of all is that i've never been out shopping with my mum since at least six years ago. How pathetic :( But GSS or no GSS doesn't make a huge different isn't it? I won't know except when the time comes. Anyway, I'm going to reach my goal to save at least $80 by the end of may. I know that's little but at least I'm saving right? Once again, wish me luck (:
Exactly one more month later and the sem tests will be over and followed by two weeks of break! I'm so looking forward to it. Meeting KZP! WOOHOO! Since it's a holiday, school will always dampen our moods right?
Yeah. There's project to be done with. CSA individual project. Teachers always say that holidays are for us to catch up. Ya right. When I really did study throughout the school term until I have no rest I see no reason why I can't rest for two short weeks.
At the end of the day, school still stinks like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.