Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's monday today! NO WAY MAN! :( Start of a brand new week with no idea what is coming up for me. Any new changes? any surprises? or any wish come true? I'm going closer to 3 years.LOL.

Supposed to be monday post but it's already past midnight. It doesn't matter anyway cause who will post tue's happening at this time when it hardly start? Took some pictures today but I'm tired to post it up now. Most of them are at fb though.

Seriously I'm having doubts whether my cousins will pay a visit to singapore this year. I just have a hunch that they won't be coming even though they said they will. I've no idea. Maybe they had changed their minds which made me feel this way. Anyway didn't hear anything from them so I guess nothing is change yet. So I shan''t waste away my time feeling this way. Be optimistic right? :D

After so many days/weeks, I still hope june holidays will be here soon! I miss hanging out with KZP talking about all those funny mispronounciation and of course thinking of when we'll hang out again. Oh gosh. I miss guides :( Every fri wearing my smart blue uniform and assembling in front of the noticeboard by 2.15pm. And of course not forgetting the blowing of whistles :D And above all these, I missed the recuit camp because of the last minute trip to Perth :( Stupid feeling came back after about 1.5 years. Idiot. If you're smart, you'll know what feeling I'm talking about.

I'm pretty tired now so nights everyone! (: