Sunday, May 31, 2009

"What would you do if you have everything you desire for? What will you look forward to then?" Saw this inspirational advertisement in tvmobile. Don't remember the actual sentences. It's somewhere along the line. Nevertheless, it sets me thinking. I'm glad I still have things to look forward to. Things that I want. Once I want something, I'll try my best to get it. Things that I won't remember the very next day doesn't count if I said I wanted them today. yeah, HOPES AND WISHES! :D

hmm.. had to urge to drink lipton tea and uncle happened to bought a box of lipton tea! He brew one teabag for me :D Not only he bought lipton tea back, he bought cookies from famous amos for me! Fortunate or what? HAHA!

I'm not done with pom. Can't concentrate. Mind kept drifting to june break. All the things that I'm planning to do. Musst goooo bacccck tooooo stuuuuudy!

Got to help out mum for two days during june break cause she's going overseas. Aunty Lil's reaching sg on 10th June, 2.30am :D I'm letting her have my room. We're going shopping on that day soo I must start saving! Not forgetting my friends, I'll definitely shop with them too! :D provided I have the ability to shop. haha. the mood and the $$. LOL

nights!