Saturday, May 30, 2009




HAPPY BELATED CHERYL MOK!


Have we got you surprised and scared? HAHAHA.

Dinner-ed ytd at aston. poor cake =/ Flyer! YEAH! I scream and jumped in the cabin. I think those ppl outside saw me.LOL. Went clark quay (or is it boat quay?) to drink after flyer. So now, I'm officially broke :(

I saved and spent and am totally disappointed with myself now. eeeeeediot! Now I've got to save saving so I can shop with Aunty Lilian when she's here on 10th jun. (her plane's touching down in the wee morning on 10th june. haha) On that same exact day, she's gonna fly off to China with mum. :( without me. LOL. Nvm. I had my share in march :D

Luckily this year, mum didn't plan to go overseas during june. Told her even before poly started that I'll definitely have projects to finish during june and tempted her to bring me on holiday during march. HEH. *evil grins* For that, i think, the whole family is not going anywhere this june. Good. If not I'll be left alone at home like how my mum wanted me to travel back from china to take care of aunt in 07 and live at home alone for a few days. She even wanted to bribe me with money. Quite a lot though if I didn't rmb wrongly. my mum -.- Sadly, I don't think she'll ever bribe me with money again. LOL. I sound like my mum did smth terribly wrong and needs me to cover up for her. haha.

So apparently, kor's workplace didn't work out. Need to find another way then. Goodluck to me. Time's running out & I don't like a single bit of it.

Looking forward to june break! I NEED A VACATION & A JOB! :(