woots! Just came back from vivo an hour ago. LOL. Bought mum presents with ade and tang. I hope mum will like it lah. If not waste my siblings and my money again. LOL. All thanks to tang, I'm sneezing now. LOL
dinner-ed at carls junior. HEH. I wanted to drink the ice lemon tea there. Think ade's the one who mixed it for me. Anw the drink's nice :D used to not drink ice lemon tea cause it doesn't taste nice. Guess i'll start drinking that now (:
Took quite a lot of photos just now. will upload when ade upload the pics. OR when I feel likek uploading them. HEH.
Super duper tired now! I feel like slping now but I need to practise on excel! ARGH! stupid computers man! If only csa disappears from my course. heh. which is impossible! :(
I think I'd decided on my career path. Most probably I'll do something regarding planning. This requires a lot of hardwork though. I guess that's what my interest is in. If not I will do something that doesn't restrict me from my thoughts. heh.
Bless me! I hope the runny nose will stop. nights!