School's better today. Almost for the whole APEL lesson, my class was laughing all the way. One guy said intimacy is smth inappropriate in lec/tut. He said something like 'of course it's inappropriate if not couple making out in class is acceptable is it?' I can't really remember the whole conversation entirely but it's damn funny conversation between my teacher and my classmate. Anyway, there's some improvements for me in class :D
1. I talked to more people today (:
2. Said some things that made my group laugh.
3. Left my worksheet and pen on someone's table and forgot to take it back when i turned back to my seat. Forgot totally when i returned to my seat. stupid me.
4. I had difficultity carrying my chair back to my seat and someone offered to take it for me.
It isn't a good idea for me to post up the improvements of my interaction with class. Now is not the time for it. At least my readers out there won't be bored about reading the alike topic for each post since school started.
There's only three things i wish to have now.
1. Best friends and me to get along well with our classes.
2. Cousin to come to sg after during my holidays and not school days. ( I don't know when he's
coming though) good timing please.
3. Save $80 by end of may. (possible?)
Anyway, if my cousin comes during my holidays what can i do? He's a guy and i'm a girl. Most probably my elder/younger bro will bring him out. There's a limit to what i can bring him to though. I can't go clubbing but my elder bro can. I can't bring him shopping all these also. haha.
Lesson tmr at 9a.m. CSA lab. Sleeping soon. Nights (:
God please help those who are in need.
So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again, my love
Overseas from coast to coast
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again, my love
I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking