Sunday, April 12, 2009

I don't ever see myself trusting my mum's words ever ever again. She doesn't even keep to her own promises and she expect me to keep to mine huh? But most of the time i do do what i said i will. Just only this time i didn't and she's condemning me like a criminal who does all the evil things. Speaking to me in a harsh and loud tone. If she speaks to me this way, just in this world does she expect me to respect her again?

Seriously fuming since yesterday. Does she know the real reason why i wanted to go perth? (Actually no one does. I didn't say to anyone.) Even if she know the real reason, will she feel even anything? The next time I'm a mum i won't ever ever allow my children to live the life i'm living now. See how serious it is? Doesn't she understand at all?

I had already shut my com down but once i think about this, i can't help it and want to ratter all out. I did rather everything out but not in this blog. Maybe i need some ice to help me cool down. Perhaps she doesn't even care.

Don't hide anything from me cause i won't like it.