Sunday, April 19, 2009

Listened to God's words today. Helped me alot. Really alot. I became more positive about school after service today. Made a wise choice to go there after all ((: Now i'm more cheerful & happy. And since yesterday night till now, everything seemed to turn out what i wanted it to be :D Good for me huh? HAHA. Finally finally finally i'm more cheerful and smiling because i truly mean it. haha. saw two actors/hosts at expo. shocked to see them.

School's starting tmr and there's only break during june. Before the break, there's exams :( Why must school be sure a torture? "it's for your own good. To prepare you for the society." True & i'm willing to take the challenge head on. Who knows? I mights turn out to like my course :D Now i'm kinda looking forward to school tmr cause i want to talk to my classmates. interact with them. Most importantly be myself. Ade, i won't burp in front of them & i won't say they're praising themselves they're hot. haha. I have self-control. I know what i'm saying now is a 180 degrees turn to yesterday's post. THANK GOD!

Bought New moon. I'm gonna start reading it within the next half an hour. Pretty sure that i'll enjoy the book. However i'm still looking for the two books that i want. summer girls & homecoming. Both by Catrin Collier. No idea where to buy it cause it's already out in the market for about seven years. I really really want to get a hold on these two books so i can read the previous & after in that book series. People please tell me if you know where i can find them. please please please. (as if anyone reads this blog. so i'm calling out to myself to open my eyes bigger & look for them.)

I might go service again next sun :D