School started again today. Things went pretty smooth when lesson started at one. Finally i interacted with my classmates more! WOO HOO! I guess things are pretty much picking up on its own. God answered part of my prayers already (:
Took an almost two hours bus ride from tampiness to harbourfront. COOL :D Dinner-ed with ade,mich,phoebe,xx. Even though it's almost five hours after i'd eaten my dinner, I still feel very bloated. Usually i'll be hungry so i guess i really had my fill this time. It's very comforting to see old friends again! Just like how it used to be before poly starts (:
Swine flu is on the spread... I don't like the feeling of another epidemic. The world isn't in a state to start worrying for this while recession is still hitting people. So people, take care of yourself.
Finished reading eclipse and soon i'll move over to breaking dawn. No, wrong. Not soon. Next week :( I can't bring myself to buy another book when i know i'm suppose to save. I even feel guilty spending on food :( But but but, there's really a urge to go continue reading the last book for twilight saga. Blame it all on myself. why didn't i plan? Guess if i say it out what, you'll probably say things like i brought it upon myself, blah blah blah... But you won't come to my blog either so forget it.
I miss going out just like what i did during the long holidays. I don't mind 'suffering' during work just so that the last few months could come back. So long as i get to spend time with people I know for years, I don't mind suffering a little for that. Just as long as i feel that it's worth it, why not?