YES! YES! YES! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! WOOHOO! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! One week of school had passed! YES! I'm always looking forward to weekends now. urgh. I don't want school to start.
Anyway, I'm still utterly confused & angry with myself. Angry for not making a swift decision about my own future. Why in this world did this have to happen to me? Why me? argh! I hate myself. God please give me answers to my queries and troubles soon. I'm getting sick of everyday's life in school. This week is the only week of all the many years I'd live that is so sickening, tired, unhappy, devastating. Something that's unhappy about is it's only one week out of the three years. abcdefg
Looking on a brighter side, I'm going to learn roller blading tomorrow with yuping & ade :D I'll try my best to learn and not be afraid of twisting my ankle because of that old fracture :/
I've tried and i really do.
I've been asking everyday but i haven't gotten my answers.
I've been so sick of myself and i really hate myself for that.
I've no desire to study anymore because of what things are happening now.
I've given myself a week to understand everything but things aren't going well. Is that the answer?
I truly hate myself.
Shan't continue with my crappings today. I have a long date with eclipse for a few days/week(s) and then a longer date with breaking dawn. Those books and notes lying on my table aren't a bit appealing/interesting to me. KRYSTAL and them doesn't click together. We belong to a different world.
goodbye world. My date(eclipse) is waiting for me.