Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm kinda out of myself today. Planned to go tiong today but now it's raining so i shall forget about it. Kor's going to Perth tmr so i must pass all the things to him by tonight. Read through some of my archieves and i feel kinda lame at myself for no reason. Once again, today is totally not myself. Should i say this few weeks? I feel kinda boring to blog everyday. Why in this world did i blog everyday for? I used to blog for a few times a month only & not everyday. I shall do what i used to. Seriously, for the third time, I'm feeling realy sucky & i don't know why.

I WANT TO WATCH HORROR MOVIE! GET ON THE FLYER!

ARGH! THIS FEELING SUCKS! Why is this happening to me? It's saturday man! I should be happy but I'm not. ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

Nothing cheers me up. Maybe a horror movie will do?!?!? mid-night movie? ))))))))):

This is really sucky!