I thought i could get over with my motion sickness but i think it's getting worse after i tried to read a book on the bus -.- stupid me. Shouldn't have done that in the first place... Please please motion sickness go away. I'm going to school by bus & it's gonna be a long ride ):
Anyway went to Illuma yesterday to catch a glimpse of David Archuleta. Ade & i have such a 'perfect view'. Right Ade? the butt & the up & down -.- lols. But it's the first time i see a singer. I only live once right? So i must try everything before i live my life in regret & passed away...
Bought almost everything Aunty Lilian had asked me to. Left with the chilli & herbal egg herbs. But i'm not sure whether my brother can bring the chilli into Perth. Their immigration check point is kinda strict. Anyway i wish upon a star that i can go Perth another time (: lol
Today is the day that i'm going to stay at home & pack. This time i mean it. Head was spinning last night but i couldn't sleep even when i wanted very much to do. Thought of a very crazy thing -Pack my room at midnight. Unfortunately i didn't. As i said, it's a crazy thing to do. I wouldn't want to pack until the wee morning. That will be way tooooo insane for me. After packing i might jolly well go over to tiong to pay for my ez-link & buying the remaing things(:
byebye. seeyatillthen(: