Sunday, October 04, 2009

when you say nothing at all

And yes, it's sunday again. LOL. I guessed ade would have enjoyed her new room for two full nights already. (:

Alrighty, went out with yuping ytd! It's been longggg. It's alright. There's more next time :DDD
Went to quite a few places in a few hours before she went to work. heh. Covered so many places in that short time. HAHA. funny huh? Finally managed to find what we wanted after going to 2 places. LOL

Visited kor at work for a while at taka. He suggested buying me mooncakes ytd, but sadly all ice cream mooncakes are sold out today :( But still, Kor is treating me jap buffet!

What about today? Didn't go to popo's house again cause brothers are still having exams. Both of them are studying like some crazy ppl. haix. I miss sec school days :( Wasn't very determind to pack my room today so packed very little & went to watch tv. HAHAHA. But didn't watch for long because I wouldn't want to distract my bro from studying. I'm always the one distracting them when I'm having exams. HAHAHAH.