Thursday, October 08, 2009

Reality

I always thought that english shows will benifit me but I'm wrong. My english is still as bad as before and it didn't improve at all. oh well...

Since March this year, I have been watching shows, dramas/ videos online or should I say this holiday? US, Korean and taiwan. Out of these three, I find taiwan shows the most comfortable to watch. Why? I'm a chinese afterall. HAHA. So I think you'll find me watching more and more taiwan shows. What will happen when the school starts again? Kinda dreading taking the new time-table and studying even more modules.

What's up with this week? Slacked at home on mon & went out with kor for lunch on tues. It's his treat since it's kind of a reward for O's. (but still sucky results for Os. oh well.. what's done cant be undone). For today, it's IKEA time! Sadly, the cardboad I wanted wasn't there anymore & the lamps were over the amt mum gave. She's stingy about money :(

So tmr will be another day out & time to slack on fri! YAY! Extension for holidays plssss! Once again, wishful thinking on my own. Upon realising holidays are coming to a halt, I've no motivation to do anything. What can I say? It's Singapore education system afterall. Almost a quarter of the century is spent on studying. what else?