Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday fun

Monday blues. Tuesday sucks fun. Maybe just for this tuesday only? idk. I would be a crazy person if I said 9am-6pm lessons are fun. But the 3 hours break today made school fun!

Organisational Behaviour (OB) tut was interesting. Teacher set the ground rules but he's kind of friendly (i think). Oh! He's a man utd fan. LOL. Macroecons lec today was super duper uber BORING! Topic taught today wasn't that boring but the way the lecturer taught is cmi. I hope no more of his lessons!!! oh oh! Business stats tutor is super friendly! :DD Plus point to not grumble waking up early for boring lessons. She gave me suggestions for the course choosing ((:

During break today, we went to macdonald for lunch! WOOHOO! I received an instant win for milkshake from the monopoly game thingy! YAY! I'm lucky today :D After lunch was exercising time! HAHA. About half of the class was at the sports hall playing/watching table tennis. Technically speaking, anyhow play. I ended up as if i'm playing badminton. HAHA. Funny shit! Everyone was laughing when sijia & boon how were attacking each other with ping pong balls. LOL

Super tired. Took a nap just now :DD Sch's starting at 4pm tmr! Whee~