
Today was..... GREAT! Finally got to shop :DDDD You've no idea how long I haven't shopped. Even I myself have lost count.
Met up with ade at around 2 plus at far east. Shopped for a while & lunch at Hans. Food was a little disappointing though. heh. Both of us wanted to buy footwear but all the shops didn't had our shoe sizes :((( Proceeded to Wisma after that. Saw yp at f21 & lionel at isetan(: Peking duck & suckling pig!!!!!!!!!!! Finally bought Peking duck frm ion! Had been wanting to eat them for weeeeeks! What's coincidental is that mich's mum bought her peking duck & suckling pig today tooooo!!!!! you say qiao anot? heh. Ade finally bought a new wallet!!! YAY! :D Saw a few queenstownians. Is today a coincidental day? haha. Alright I'm damn tempted to buy the two cds :( Shall do that when I have the money, which i dont know when. LOL
Shall on with mama regarding the 1 for 1. Helping her every sat from next week onwards. Say bye bye to my slp when school starts :( What to do? You have to earn your own money. Nothing comes for free. I HAVE & WILL save! Food is my weakness :( It's a NEED to control.
Alright, I'mma enjoy first week of sch w/o tut except for cds tut. BYE BYE! :D