Sunday, October 18, 2009

dont worry, be happy




So, tmr is already sun (specifically it's already sun). Thus sch starts for me in exactly ard 25 hrs later. 25 HOURS!!!! I srs cant imagine it's the end already, end of the hols. Cant believe it & want to ignore it but it's the fact that I must return to school.

Oh well, today was actually spent quite well but because of some plus & minus, today's average. LOL.

Meeting up with Linda & the rest later on. To be exact, 5.5 hrs later. (omg, my slping hrs are at the extreme!!!!) Sunday is popo's house day so will be leaving earlier. On a side note, I wonder how's flo now? It had been months since i last saw her!!! might be for almost a year!

Dont say I'm crazy to slp at such unearthly hr/ slp so little. I have planned to slp late today for the last time before sch starts. Take it as a goodbye memory to my hols :( heh. Come to think of it, it's very highly possible that i might do that on sun. Control me kay? Dont wanna have that extreme late night when sch opens.

Have to catch some slp now. Bye (: