Thursday, October 15, 2009

upturn downturn the downturn




When I thought she ate the wrong medicine & became a good parent, I simply was wrong. Whatever she did, there's strings attached. How am I suppose to live in this type of surrounding for the many years ahead?

hah. The guillible me thought you'll be so good to have a $1 for $1. As for the money you 'gave' me just now, I really have the urge to throw it down the building because of that sentence you added on. "Since I gave you $__, now you owe me $__ (half the amt she 'gave')" wth was that? I dont mind saving 100 bucks & you giving me 100 bucks, but aren't some money that you should give to me?

Hey, I'm growing up now. I'm already very sick and tired of arguing with you for 4/5 years. It's not as if I hasn't learnt how to understand your stituation but shouldn't you step into my shoes for a little while? Oh while, you cant understand what i want because you're selfish. Because of you being selfish/stingy/self-centered/biaseness, I've already lost faith in you. Whatever words you say I'll always have doubts. That's how bad your impression is to me.

You always need some scolding before you can open up a little. However, once you open up, it only last for a day or two & it's back to square one. Even though it's only for a short while, you still open up, but why cant you stay being open minded? I have no voice & energy to argue with you anymore. I cant even shout at my loudest just now. You dont even care a shit. In your mind there's only one thing- money. That's the impression you gave me.