Thursday, October 15, 2009

and the trains went choo-choo

Sorry for the rant. Noticed that there are many similar posts I posted recently but I had already saved them as drafts instead. I'm not gonna do that for my previous post unless smth changed my mind. okayyy... As days past by, I'm getting from bad to worst. Changed my mind to do a checklist post. Fuming!

Last min steamboat for dinner ytd! YUM! There's only the four of us though. Mich, cheryl, lydia & me. Bought 55bucks of food, including ice cream. HAHAH. Ate until damn full and couldn't continue. Leftover food at cheryl's house since we went there for dinner. chicken soup! WOOHOO!! I should have bought herbs as well. oh well, next time. Lydia left

Exercise time after dinner! LOL. Bascially cheryl's house is almost like a gym. haha. massage chair was shiok! Anyway, mich and I stayed over at her house. Webcam for a super tiny while with yue ting. heh. watched A Cinderella Story & tv-ed. heh. cheryl & I K.O at around 5 plus am while mich stayed awake. pro zai nu! 7/8 plus breakfast at chinatown food centre! Shiok! Think I've never been up so early for breakfast for this whole hols, except for durin chalet of course. hahaha. Home-ed after breakfast & stayed awake while I thiink the other two caught up with their slp? haha. But I did take a nap during evening :P Shiok one.

Anyway, out tmr.......... to SHOP! First time in many months can. I am pathetic!

Will I slp early tonight? I doubt so? Let's see..