Monday, July 03, 2006
yeah! I could walk better liao.at least not limping tt much.waiting for the left side of my ankle to heal & dats it I could walk! Haas!MARCHING! I missed out the fun on fri & I'm not gonna missed it again tis fri.the blueblack faster go away. I missed walking properly.at least not serious until must sit wheelchair rite.haas.tmr its time for mi to go back to skol.I MISSED SKOL! thn I guai bring some of my bks back to study. esp tt geog if not I gonna fail geog badly.frm A to F?Haas. Big difference's WAN MISS HO TO TEACH! Her lessons r interesting. All the fun learning makes everyone understand better rite?I'm feeling happy now:) having a 'change' in character is gd sometimes:) Haas. thn after a while be wad u r back:) haas.lyk tt also funXD very soon I'll walk again & my brothers cant disturb mi liao.haas.mum's shop had a new TV set.haas.quite nice if I'm not wrong cos I haven seen it yet only saw the cardboard which is at homeXD Haas. if not of tis stupid leg, I would hav gone out today & need not stuck wif hmwk at home.frm wad yp said her sis had her ankle sprained too last time & it still a little swollen till now.so wad I'm scare of now is wad if my ankle is swollen forever? haiz.2 unbalancing sizes of ankle?haas.can c the difference very clearly.haas.month of June means month of injuries?the skin on my arm is peeling non-stop?haas.so There's 3 toning of colors on my hands?haas.3 different colours.haas.i'm special?haas.tmr Go skol den special.haas.cos I'll b wearing slippers while others r wearing skol shoes?Haas. leg faster heal lah.few more days to my walking day.faster heal lah.i wan to march on wed.don spoil my Wednesday. Later I c dem march thn I'll b siao.haas.LALALALA!