stayed at home the whole day.ytd & today.haas.i wished to stay at home more the last time.now i wished tt i could go out.haas..
I WAN TO CUT MY HAIR!!
if i could go out, i would wan to cut my hair.haas. after i get well got jiu ying pei go shopping? haas.she wanted to buy clothes? haas.50th anniversary dinner HERE I COME! haas.don let my wish dashed.THE ONLY 1 WISH TAT I HAV NOW IS TO ATTEND PARADE!! god heal mi pls!
I promise next time u say hi to mi i wont laugh one lah.but will u dare to say hi? i hope so.i hope i cn go parade so.. haas.ade don worry I WILL ONLI C U PERFORM ONEXD haas jkjk.i thot over liao.i'm feeling a little sad tats all for not going to camp.but i'll be bored at home.REAL bored. go online no one to tok to.haiz.ade nvm one:) RMB MY LAUGHTER CN LIAO(: haas God is wif u at all time so don worry abt those scary thingy even though i would lyk to try it outXD haas.I'LL MISS YOU ALL! haas.yue ning & michelle thx for helping mi a hand during morning assembly.sry for the trouble.sry again cos i need a few more wks b4 i recover so u all needa help mi up again(:
U ALL MAKE MY DAY!
tmr going back to skol liao.so study time again.but nvm wed-fri i'm not going to skol.haas.
I MISS.... going out!! haas
i'll be very lonely when all of u r in camp.HAIX.at least ytd & today i had someone to tok to. my cute damn funny today lehs.he picked up the fone n said HARLO.when no one rang us.i was there wondering he said harlo to the receiver for wad.he had forgotten to dail the no. HAHA!! thn he said harlo.i was laughing again when i told him abt it.haas.he really was really funny lor.haas.CYA ALL TMR:)