Saturday, July 08, 2006

i thot i could walk again lyk normal in a few days time.but. the worst came.y cant the factured b more serious?so tt i could hav a sugery & get over wif it fast.and most importantly MARCH again.I TOLD MYSELF I CANT AFFORD TO MISS THE CAMP & PARADE. but now. I'M MISSING IT ALL.stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi stupid mi .Why did it hav to come to such an end?missing it all when its already near it?2 wks away frm camp when i fell.i thot it wasn't serious at all.not so serious till i could miss this 2 IMPORTANT EVENTS. i'm hating myself.haix.in tis state of having to put on a cast & to walk on clutches.how am i ever to go out in tis state of mine?i rather b hospitalised for a few days for 1 sugery & i could go for camp?& surely i could make it for the parade.i thot i could walk down the stairs,climb up the stair & walk better. wad i had in my mind was I'M GOING TO GET WELL SOON! I'M GOING FOR CAMP! den 1 word frm the doctor & my wish was crushed.y?y?y?even i got a MC frm 070706 till 230706 i'm still not happy.i would rather not hav tis long long MC so i could go to camp.practically theres no words to express my feelings rite now.when i thot of the camp,tears would just feel my eyes up.cn i go back to the past?cn i? i hav no interest to study at all.

I JUST WAN MY LEG TO HEAL FAST!

Missing the camp is terrible enough & i cant miss the parade.its considered a big blow to mi to miss the camp.i cant tk the blow frm not marching.i just cant.1 sentence frm the doctor tt i could not march for the parade could sent mi breaking down terribly.mayb i would burst out crying in front of the doctor?i nearly cried out ytd when i heard i had to b on cast and cant go for camp.tears were in my eyes thn.i cant tk it anymore.when i woke up tis morning, i wanted to move my leg but it was quite dfficult & i didn't wan to get out frm my bed.haix.i'm just useless in tis state.mayb i shld ask the doctor wads the faster day i could walk again.I'M SURE I'LL ASK THE DOCTOR DAT I WAN TO TK THE CAST OUT 13 DAYS EARLIER! so dat i could at least attend 2 IMPORTANT rehersals.so now i'll tk more foods or drinks wif calcium added.calcium build bones rite.so those calcium i took shld make my bones recover faster rite? i just hope so.thpse blueblack on my toes almost gone. so i just hope cos its recovering pretty fast.i didn't had cold drinks for so many days.i cant stand it in tis hot hot weather..last wk i didn't go out for 2 days.now i don think i will go out to even eat my meals..seeing my pair of leg & cant walk.its so fustrating.i just cant walk for a few wks & i'm feeling terribly.i understand how the handicapped felt.they cant walk forever.i just cant help it feeling so sad, terrible,stupid..blah blah blah.& it just carry on.sry dad.i just cant do it.i just cant go to skol wif tis cast on.i just cant.sry.i noe tking the cast out wont help mi heal faster.but i just cant.ppl r already staring at mi when i had my bandage on.now i hav a cast on.how m i suppose to go to skol in tis way?how?i noe u're gonna scold mi if u noe i took my cast out.i cant tk any more pressure.i cant tk anymore scoldings.I CANT! i'm on the verge of breaking down.2 doctors & 1 boy nurse were a little surprise by mi.they knew abt my leg.so all of the 3 said i cant walk.but i said I CAN WALK.den they gave mi a little surprise look.mayb cause its been more thn i wk since i sprained my leg. or shld i say factured? lady smile on mi pls! i cant carry on wif life in this matter where i'm always tt sway.mum, i told u i wanted to go to c a doctor.u said ok but last minute u said no.ytd u called mi & told mi to c a doctor.i told ya.if not i'll heal a few days earlier.a few days happier...

I'M SRY DAD.
GOD BLESS MI! HEAL MI FAST!

care for mi lyk last time.share wif mi lyk last time.tok to mi lyk last time.cn i go back to the past?i wished i could..