Monday, July 31, 2006

went to the doc just now.i'm feeling tired,pissed off b4 i went there.i slept b4 going & asked my bro to call mi up but i didn't hear it so i overslept. as a result,i was late for my appointment.haha.i missed out some parts but nvm.i'm lazy to tok abt tt.i was sooo happy after i heard wad the doc said.haha.herehere's some of the conversation inside the doc's room..[btw there's 2 doc.1 old(doc1) 1 young(doc2)

doc1:so do u feel any pain when u walk?
mi:no
den the doc pressed on my leg.
doc1:not pain rite?
mi:ya
doc1 to doc2
doc1:its healing already so tt means is clinically healing on the outside but it shows tt its not fully heal in the x-ray.
doc2:blah blah blah. [4got wad he had said]
meaning: its healed on the outside but the x-ray showed tt it had not on the inside.by wad the doctor meant, it was 'careless' in the x-ray.x-ray also got careless mehs?which simply means,its healing.bones r sticking together(: YIPPE! haha

doc1:so u need not hav a cast on.no pe no running.don walk so much.come for for another appointment in a wk time den u'll tk another x-ray.den i'll c the progres for the leg.if no progress den you hav to hav a cast on.
mi:ok.i'm excempted frm the pe already wad.
i'm thinking tt OF COURSE i'LL TK CARE OF MYSELF!! I'M TOO HAPPY FOR WORDS AT TT MOMENT!! i'm soo happy!! YIPPE!

i just received a fone call frm my mum & guess wad.
MY GODMOTHER IS COMING TMR!! WEE~! I'M SO HAPPY!! YEAH!! i was shouting in the house!haha. I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO HAPPY!! at least theres 2 things for mi to be happy abt!! I'M TOO HAPPY FOR WORDS!! YEAH!! i think my mum didn't wan to tell mi earlier cos she knows tt i'll go mad when i hear tt.thn i'll ask her alot of things.non-stop.haha.LALALALALA!! its been soo long since i'm so happy!! YEAH!! I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR TMR!! YEAH!!