fri is fun!skol ended early.dats wad most students wish for ryte.ANDDDD theres GUIDES!! woo hoo.handover ceremony.as axpected, pei sze got the CL & layfang got the ACL.congrats everyone every sec 3s hu got their rankings today & florencia too.next yr more ppl 'fighting' for positions.12 spaces 13-15 compeitors. oh gosh tought yr next yr lor. but we aren't aiming for rank but aiming for the points.haha.but the passion is of course still there lah.almost every senior got their patrol changed.I'LL MISS LEITING!haix.den sher ying is my PL now.... i shant go into further details here ltr i offend ppl.i want my senior back lah.we'll miss her.I WAN HER BACK! but we cant do anything lah.dats the teachers decision.we cant do anything abt it.we hugged wif each other when we're going to do taps.haix.i almost cried out lor.haix.den my seniors wanted to ask mi smth.i noe wad they wan to ask mi abt.u all wan to ask mi cn but don ask mi in front of the others cos lyk tt i surely die die wont say a single thing i'll deny every single bit.i'm feeling lyk so many ppl noe abt tis lor.nvm one.sooner or ltr ppl surely will noe it one.NVM.don wish to rake it up.i already 4get abt it.if no one tok abt it den gd. went down the bus today den hurt my LEFT LEG! wtf lor.lucky i still cn walk.i've a bad feeling abt almost every single things. nvm.I'M SICK & TIRED ABT THESE THINGS.so PE today aren't a gd one for mi.during PE was fine but after PE when say thk u blah blah blah was not fine.he was obviously saying it was mi looking at the notes lor.
I PURPOSELY BROUGHT THE NOTES DOWN COS I NOE I WONT ATTEND PE FOR A LONG LONG TIME!
ai ya.don tok abt it.sj got cookies of the day.haha.ytd laugh at jia yin den today u get.haha.
don hate her or avoid her.treasure her kkies(: a wrong decision cn cause u to regret for lyfe. haha.in the end i still fell aslp when i wan to do smth.i'm getting lazy man.GOD HELP MI!!!! i need a gd rest.june holidays r meant for mi to rest den tt 'trouble' came den i didn't get to rest for lyk over 15 days lyk tt?aiya don tok abt it.I MISS EATING SUSHI!!