It's sunday tmr & soon it will be mon :( :( :( I used to be looking forward to mon when in secondary school. Not now. But still I'm looking forward to friday, for a different reason. For guides in sec school and for weekends now. Once again, I wonder when i'll ever say i miss poly...
To think that there's actually work to be done. Weekends are not meant for work. It's for whining up and charging up the loss of batteries for the week. Which means I must complete my work during weekdays, latest on fri night. Come to think of that, school isn't fun. However, when i'm an adult i'll be saying things like "how I wish i'm a student now. Need not worry about anything in this world."
Reminiscing the times when dad brought me to malaysia for fishing with his friends. Fishing in the middle of the sea, getting mosquitos bites, looking straight down to the waters from the "toilet bowl," eating raw seafood, mixing sprite with other drinks, sleeping in the car, chewing chewing gums etc... Miss those days. Too bad. Dad and his friends aren't going for such activities anymore :( He always bring me there when there is. Funny memories. haha.