Sunday, June 21, 2009

durians feast

it's the durian season! WOOHOO! LOTS OF DURIAN at popo's house. I'm not kidding and it's free! HAHA! uncle picked the durians from his house area. foc.HAHA. tubs and tubs of durians. I'm gonna have sore throat soon :( cheryl & mich, are you jealous? HAHA. I have pictures for proof but am lazy to transfer from phone.

new maid is here! she's the tallest maid my mum ever hired, beside the one who's from sri lanka i think. she seems better than the previous one. today's too early to judge. let me see after two weeks. i hope she doesn't repeat what the previous one did.

sch's tmr. sad sad sad!!! I'm going to cry soon! goodluck to all tp students.

there's a cut off of power supply from 0930 to 1230 tmr morning. no electricity supply. have to finish durian fast. there's a huge container of durians in my fridge now. no ice to cool down the temperature outside :(

off to my lalaland. dreams here i come! :DDD