Monday, June 29, 2009

BLESSINGS

WOOHOO! Did i mention i feel so accomplished on sat? Slept for a total of 14 hours from fri to sat! Had been a long time since i slept for so long. Ususally i'll wake up after 7 hours of sleep. such an achievement for me! HAHA.

Monday blues. kind of emo during classes today. just wasn't in the mood of schooling after two days of 'holidays' at home. Both RP and NYP have their extension. Good for them to have extended but bad cause they have H1N1 in their school. Why can't TP have extension and yet no one catch the swine flu?

I'm glad that mum listened to me in the past to buy a printer. can't imagine what my life will be without a printer at home. She buys me the printer inks all these, without much grumbling. I think she knows the importance of computers and printers. bravo to her for that one! :D parents are understanding me and i find the feeling nice. dad knows i'm not having a good time studying and try to provide me whatever i need. mum's doing the same too. I'm glad I have them as my parents even though I'll be disappointed with them sometimes.

Brothers are always saying I'm crazy. always laughing at home. One will give me the ' are you siao' look and the other will laugh at me. I guess if my big bro was at home, he'll knock my head and ask me to stop laughing or he'll smirk at me. LOL. dad told me sometimes that i laughed like crazy and will then laugh at me. I love doing that. being at home is the only time when i can really be myself. I hope they'll remember me for my laughters when I'm gone. (i sound like i'm living earth and never coming back) i hope you know what i mean.

Friends, family, relatives. We are all meant to know each other. Let's consider ourselves lucky for that. Count our blessings frequently ((: Compare them to those who aren't as fortunate as you. Only then will you realise how blessed you are.

goodbye.