Aunt flew back to perth in the afternoon. Sent her off at the airport. Both of us had upsizes bigmac for brunch and apple pie. Super filling. The mac at perth doesn't have curry sauce. pity them. they missed out such a wonderful sauce.haha.
We had dinner as a family yesterday night when mum & aunt came back from china. ate at blk 94. i like the butter pork ribs. the sauce is MAMA MIA! very delicious and addictive. haha. and i ordered chilli crab! WOOHOO! it's been so long since i ate crabs! All thanks to aunt that I got to eat such delicacies! The last time she came here with uncle, I got to eat peking duck! YUM! I'm craving for peking duck and bwa kwa for a few months alrdy :(
Back to the topic. Aunt stayed in singapore for a total of around two days. spent time with her. went out with her to do her shopping. talked about the usual stuffs. Luckily there was a delay of flight from china back to sg, if not she wouldn't have spent another night in singapore. Because of the 8 hrs delay, aunt missed her flight back to perth ytd afternoon. Nth to worry about cause there's insurance to compensate her loss. haha. Anw, I hope she'll come again this year (:
Aunt left and it's turn for the twin, Lloyd & Jake, to visit sg! WOOHOO! I wonder how they'll take singapore's weather. Most probably Jake can take it since he likes Bali but for Lloyd, he's more to the western countries. All right. I'll see lloyd in 1.5 months time and Jake in 3 months time! Seeya guys soon!