*Ring Ring*
dad: what time are you coming home?
bro: huh? I'm in the room.
bro + me: HAHAHAHHA!
dad's funny. he doesn't know bro is home and yet called to ask what time will he return. Just like my mum. Mum will call using the house phone just to wake me up from my sleep. That's the most irritating thing to do.
mich and cheryl went to crashed ade and my econs lecture today. lesson started at four today and ended ten mins after 5pm. so my traveling time to school was longer than my lesson time today. accounting teacher is under quarantine if not lesson will start at two.
yog training tmr. last min slot so yeah no choice if not there's no suitable timing. need to study for it. but before that i need to finish econs, watch the first movie of transformers & read my book. maybe i'll close my eyes to rest only at two or three plus.
catching a movie with ade tmr. transformers. so it's rushing down from yog centre to tiong which is a near distance.haha. i'm so glad yog is near my house. it's my blessing to live near town (:
I'm sooo gonna watch a movie with yp. it's been months since i caught a movie with her :( I don't care i want to watch with her. lol. i'm whining like a baby. haha
rp and nyp are having a one week extension. it's weird that only year one students in rp are given extension. are they so sure year 2 and 3 aren't in contact with the one infected? shan't comment too much.
Let's talk about road safety. I believe almost all Singaporeans are very confident in the drivers driving in Singapore. Trishaws on the road. Cyclists cycling on the double line. People walking across the streets even when cars are 50m ahead. I'm one of them-people walking across the streets. Eventually drivers will slow down but not always. However,most of the time, I cross the street cautiously. I do use the phone before crossing and will stop and look for traffic before i walk to the opposite. I'm the one who wants to take the short-cut so I must be responsible. What if it's because of me that drivers got into accidents? Living in guilt is definitely not an option for me to live the rest of my life. Even the elders are crossing the streets like they're still able to run like youngsters. I find it amusing & amazing that Singaporeans have so much faith in our drivers. Don't you agree?
alright off to serious & boring business :( I don't have a choice not to do it.