Thursday, June 04, 2009

hmm.. five more hours! say yo! HAHA. okay. I'm real excited for my after-semtest activities, of course not the projects though. meeting up with friends, shopping, saving, doing my own stuffs, helping mum, etc.. contradicting myself. shopping and saving? it's possible alright. just don't spend so much. I still have a trip to save up for (:

if you see me all grins after 6pm, don't be surprise! it's natural. meeting up with the girls later on. YAY! 1 month plus since i last saw them. wondering if they had changed. maybe they're wondering the same qn as me. haha.

quick pack during the first week of break. trying to finish sch work during the first week. I MUST so as to enjoy my break. however, revising is a must though. exams just 2 months after break. poly isn't exciting. it's nerve wracking and should i say highly competitive?

alright. off to study :(

p.s i can't read my mail :(