School today was great(: Presentation for econs was done! YIPPE! All projects deadline are over! So now, I'm left with Comm skills presentation and sem test. After all these, it'll be 7 weeks ++ of holidays! YAY-ness!
Stayed awake till almost 5am today to finish up econs. Not only me. Quite a few stayed up quite late to finish up econs also. Dozed off on the way home from school. Too tooo tired! I'm tired now :(
Standard Chartered organised a white party at Ritz-Carlton today. Mum, justin and I went. boring. Spent a total of 30 bucks on cab fare to and fro. Stayed there for about an hour or so. Pestered my mum to leave. Mum said she hasn't been to raffles place, esplanade for years! She's what I call a WORKAHOLIC! I don't want to be like her when i grow up. I'mma be a stay-at-home mum if possible :D
SATURDAY TMR!!! out for steamboat! MORE PICTURES TMR!!!!!!!
Comm skills mock test is such a spoiler. Have to study for it tmr. Wanted to do it today but I'm giving myself a break today (: either watching tv or off to sleep <333333333
Both of my younger brothers are hogging onto the sofa SLEEPING!!!!!! One of them is snoring loudly! Oh my goodness! Quick, guess whether it's Justin or Jonathan. LOL.
Alright. goodbye (: