Friday, July 17, 2009

so you think you know me

I hate ppl who leaves me out on details that I have the rights to know. This makes me feel not welcome and I won't bother caring about those things.

When things happen, don't ask me for suggestions/solutions. I'll take it that they come to me only when there's troubles.

You're welcome to leave me out on things next time. Thank you.

Why bother to join in things when ppl tells you nothing? What's the point of going when ppl doesn't have the intention to tell you anything?



"Yes, a lot of times, I find myself taking things a bit too seriously. Taking the people around me too seriously. Taking life a bit too seriously. Taking myself too seriously. To attach too much value to everything said and done. I’m out-of-fashion, I guess. Not keeping up with the times." -Elvin Ng