Trimmed my hair with ade today. Surprisingly, we saw Adele and her friend, xue yi ( i think) in the salon. saw her two months back in gw too. pretty conincidental heh. not that i'll bump into my friends on the streets right?
Watched I Love You Man at shaw today. Pretty hilarious flim. Laughters were heard frequently throughout the show.
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY had my cup of DOME hot choc again, after 3 months! WOOHOO! I would be letting myself down if I were not to post this up. haha. Sense of achievement to achieve what i want. haha. Now I'm guessing that I'll want to drink hot choc whenever I'm in town and that would be bad. The escalators up to DOME cafe is troublesome enough. hmm.. people don't remind me of hot choc when i'm in town. But I think it will be more to me telling myself there's hot choc at shaw. haha.
Singapore is such a boring place. There's no place to shop at. town and bugis. sick of these two places. However there's places of interest to go to :D Be a tourist! People are coming to sg to visit the places of interest and yet I, being a Singaporean, haven't been to places where tourist had gone. I believe many Singaporeans are same as me. Shoudn't we be ashame of ourselves?
It's easy to meet new friends but it's not easy to have friends. Not to mention having best friends and close friends. Friends doesn't hurt each other. Friends care for each other. Once again, I'm counting my blessings to meet such wonderful close friends ((: