Sunday, July 05, 2009

it's never too late

dad: you want to eat or you want to sleep?
me: sleep.

Once again, i skipped brunch :( Nonetheless, dinner for today was marvellous! Popo's culinary skills is superb! Now I'm missing her chicken rice and maggie mee :( For today's dinner, i traded off the buffet i've been waiting for months from my kor :( sushi buffet! and yet I gave it a passed. two buffets in a week? definitely a big no for me.

As i was traveling to popo's house, thunder clapped and lightning could be seen. My eyes were wet. And it seemed like predicting the weather. Just before the sky drizzled, my tears dropped. Thought of gonggong. Even though he's gone, I can still feel his presence. He seems to be always sitting there on his chair. Sometimes getting up and opening the door for me when i reached my popo's house and when my two bros refused to get up and get the keys. For that, I can't help but think of what will happen to me when my parents are gone too. There's still 30 over years for them but still, life and death is part of life. I was thinking and planning for their time after their retirement. haha. just a random thought.

I'm not going to start working after poly. I want to get a degree. I want to study university. Dad said " when you earn $2000, give me $200 as allowance & i'll be happy." More than glad to do so :D So allowance to parents will take up 20% when i officially work full time. There's no definite answer to whether time is long or short. The length of time varies from a person's perception & on the things they'll doing. It's never too early or late to plan something in the future. As long as you're planning on something, you have a goal in mind.