Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Spring cleaning!!! WOOHOO! I'm addicted to throwing away stuff that doesn't mean anything to me. HAPPPY! I kept throwing things into my rubbish bin :DDDD
But I couldn't make it on time to throw before 14 feb 10 :( So the rubbish are stuck in my room :(

Guess what I found when I was clearing away stuff? WOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I found my original CAMERA BATTERY! OMG! Super duper uber happy can! Should have packed my room before zyc came to singapore so I could take more pics of him! LOLOL. Alright alright. Better stop before I 花痴 again. HAHA. I thought I had lost the original battery 1/2 years ago at Sentosa. Happy happy! Say hello to longer battery life ;DDDDDDDD <33

Talking about 花痴 I can remember ching hong's radiant smile whenever I mentioned koudai (correct spelling?) in front of her. hahaha. 1B03 <3!

More clearing when the long holidays are here! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!