Friday, February 12, 2010

1B03






I'll forever rmb this class (:

To say the truth, at the starting of poly life I dreaded going to school. Hate & detested school. School was even more torturous when grandfather passed away on the 2nd week of school. No one I was close to in class & I couldn't cry when I wanted to in front of these 'strangers'.

It wasn't easy for me to make new friends.

If it wasn't for 1B0, to come and try to talk to me, I'll still be the anti-social Krystal-Amelia.
If it wasn't for those interaction, I guess I'll still hate tp up till now.
If it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't even bother to come school.
If it wasn't for the birthday surprise, I wouldn't have known you all care about me.
If it wasn't for...... all of you.

I've opened up & I certainly hope I'm becoming sociable. Wave & say hello to me when you see me next semester okay?

This is the first time I'm feeling so attached to a class. One year can truly change some things.

Thank you 1B03 (: