HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DOM, GLENDA & TING!!!!
(in order of names)
This week ended & there goes a month of 2010. It seemed like ytd was just the 1st of Jan.
Ting came & left, just like that. I don't know why but I wasn't this sad the last time she left but this time round, there's tears in my eyes. Perhaps that's what people said: "When you get older, you get more emotional."
Last weekend was dom & ting's chalet. Met up with sec sch friends. Been very long since I last saw and exchanged 1 or 2 sentences with a few of them.
mon. buffet with kzp. late celebration for fanny's bday & early celebration for glenda's bday.
tues. ob's presentation & biz stats test. Cough hit me on mon/sun night. Once again, sick when there's biz stats test.
wed. chiong-ed econs project. Flu accompanied my cough & my voice's a little sexy in the afternoon but super sexy during the morning.
thurs. econs presentation
fri. went to bugis.
sat. Shopping with ade!!
sun. dom's & ting's bday celebration. Jap buffet! nice but expensive. ting left for melb :(
die. Totally should stop talking. For almost every sentences that I speak, there's always something wrong. Wrong pronunciation, wrong word wrong blah blah blah. & ooh. I just realised I haven't had a proper rest for the whole week. I wanna slack in bed or use the com the whole day...
Too long a post. Till then when I want to blog (:
pictures not with me. paiseh. My camera's is in hiatus mode. heh. Lazy to charge.
(in order of names)
This week ended & there goes a month of 2010. It seemed like ytd was just the 1st of Jan.
Ting came & left, just like that. I don't know why but I wasn't this sad the last time she left but this time round, there's tears in my eyes. Perhaps that's what people said: "When you get older, you get more emotional."
Last weekend was dom & ting's chalet. Met up with sec sch friends. Been very long since I last saw and exchanged 1 or 2 sentences with a few of them.
mon. buffet with kzp. late celebration for fanny's bday & early celebration for glenda's bday.
tues. ob's presentation & biz stats test. Cough hit me on mon/sun night. Once again, sick when there's biz stats test.
wed. chiong-ed econs project. Flu accompanied my cough & my voice's a little sexy in the afternoon but super sexy during the morning.
thurs. econs presentation
fri. went to bugis.
sat. Shopping with ade!!
sun. dom's & ting's bday celebration. Jap buffet! nice but expensive. ting left for melb :(
die. Totally should stop talking. For almost every sentences that I speak, there's always something wrong. Wrong pronunciation, wrong word wrong blah blah blah. & ooh. I just realised I haven't had a proper rest for the whole week. I wanna slack in bed or use the com the whole day...
Too long a post. Till then when I want to blog (:
pictures not with me. paiseh. My camera's is in hiatus mode. heh. Lazy to charge.