ONE: Got my hair mask finalllllllly after like a year? LOL
TWO: Changed my phone finallllllllllllllly after +/- 9mths.
Two of my constantly long-term self-reminders are done. Where had the third one gone?
THIRD(unfulfilled): Blood donation
Supposedly to donate on fri but failed? Not because I'm lazy but because my temperature's 37.7. Doc checked for 5 times but still FAILED :((((((( Damn sad :'( Almost cried. You'll see or hear me harping on it non-stop. Sorry peeps. I was very very very very determined to complete my first donation ytd but couldn't :( NVM! Doc said I could return next fri (for high temp. , you must wait for 7 days before donating blood) I'll be disappointed every single day until I get my donation done with. heh. A little exaggerating but I really want to donate lah! Said for so many years but I never get it done :(((((((((
On a happier note, I changed my phone! Happy! But I miss having to use lkk phone cause the functions are all so easy to navigate! Not like now so complicated. Just plain happy that I got to change phone and not stuck with the 2005/2006 produced phone.
We must always look on the bright side right? right? right?
If you're above 16, go donate blood! Save lives! (Under 18 need parental consent)
you might be the next who needs blood. *touchwood touchwood* you won't know the future.