things passes quickly
everything changes
u wont noe when its gonna be the same
or perhaps it wont be
u wouldent wan to stay in tis manner or this while
u woulden't wan it to happen so do i
wad m i suppose to do?
i'll be a lending ear
coming to mi onli when theres troubles
going away while u're fine
i'm a human mind u
i'm not a toy
i didn't mean to
whenever i c tis,i'll c tt too
do u think i lyk it being there?
i rather be left alone.
live mi out when couples r together.
mind u I DON LYK IT!
i don lyk it a SINGLE BIT!
theres mayb arguements or wadeva
I HAV FEELINGS TOO!
i'm not cold hearted.
there'l be a time when u notice changes
there'll be a time when things r same
wad do u expect mi to be?
i'm there YA
i'm listening YA
i'm helping YA
i just wan to emphasize tt
I DON WAN TO BE AN
u wont understand till u're one
do u noe how does tis feel?
i'm not sad or wadeva
I JUST DON LYK IT!
disrupting ppl.
I HATE IT!
when theres time for fun,
there is.
when theres time to be left alone,
just LEAVE IT ALONE!
whenever we're out,
they will always be there.
when they r there=
i'm not there.
tats wad i wan it to be.
i don wan to be there when they r there.
i'm ALWAYS having seconds thots
whenever i hear them going.
hey, u may say i had change.
but I DIDN'T.
these things were not there in the past.
thus,everything seems FINE.
when its there,
EVERYTHING is haywired.
we're still friends
BEST OF FRIENDS
but was it the past or its still the same?
u wont understand though
i hav my toubles too
but i seldom say it out do i?
i wan my peace of time
think it out or
should i blast the music out loud?
moments of unhappiness.
toubles after troubles?
it seems lyk no ending to it.
when will there be a stop to it?
i MAY show attitudes now
or wadever it is
I am wad I am.
theres no such problem
in the past
so i don think u had seen it b4.
wadeva it is
EVERYTHING HAD CHANGED.
i'm not saying pin-pointing or wad.i just wan to say out some things tt i had already wanted to say it LONG TIME ago.i don lyk a single bit of it.