Monday, December 10, 2007

Q: NAME A FREND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH A 'S
A: SHUN AN KOR!

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
A: mum's shop

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: (shan't say. msg from teacher)

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: yeah.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: sure do.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: ask my god. how would i know?

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: no idea? haha

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
A: haha.(i don't even know if i used it that offen now)

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: golden mushroom!

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: BYE BYE! to JIAYIN! haha.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: yeah. alot when i'm bored.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
A: what's that? never heard of it.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: you mean hunting down of clothes or what?

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: let's see how it goes in future. ((:

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
A: long time ago and i forgot who was it. (:

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: hmwk. i didn't do any of it :X

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: yeah.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: depends.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: Justin Francis Wong Jing Xun.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: YES!

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: huh? my room or?

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: 7 or 8 yrs old. i played with my bro's skateboard.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR HOUSE?
A: CHALET!

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: i don't drive.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: didn't watch any movie. but i want to watch one BADLY ):

Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
A: ppl who are close to me ((:

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: i think so. they must be real bored.

LAST...
1) person you saw: Mum
2) talked to on the phone: JiaYin
3) hugged: is it winnie or my bolster?
4) person you texted: JiaYin.

TODAY...
1) date: 10 Dec
2) plans: do hmwk. but i didn't
3) dislikes about tomorrow: shan't say.

CURRENTLY:
1) missing someone: yeah.
2) mood: low, confused & fustrated.

TRUE OR FALSE:
I am a morning person: 10am considered?
I am a perfectionist: nah. i can't even do things well.
I am an only child: i've 3 BROTHERS ):
I am currently in my pajamas: i don't wear pajamas.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: depend on my mood.
I can be paranoid: depend
I currently regret something that i have done: nope.
I enjoy talking on the phone: depend on who's the caller.
I have a secret: yeah. i feel like shouting it out!

10 person to tag : who, so, ever, wants, to, do, it, then, do, it ((((((:




I'm real bored.not that i've nth to do. it's just that, i need a break. i'm tired, very tired. shall pamper myself with shopping sprees :D i feel like not bothering with anything, including what i'm suppose to do & it's a must to do. I really don't have a good feeling towards myself any everything. KRYSTAL! do what you should do!