Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 Resolutions




Here comes my 2010 resolutions. Once read from somewhere that when you say out what your goals are, you're more likely to achieve them. Of course not saying to just a person, but saying to many so you'll most likely keep your own promises to achieve your own goals.

I'm not a wonder-woman or a super hardworking girl so I won't be greedy to set out soo many resolutions and end up not keeping to them. haha. I know myself the best. If I set out many and not achieve 80% of them, I will be the one who is disappointed at the end of 2010. Why not I just set a few and I can be hardworking enough to keep to my resolutions and have them always in my mind.

Here comes my resolution for the beautiful year ahead :

1) Have more picture post. (just went to my archives & I said that a year ago that my blog is picture less since like 2006?)

2) Set at least 10% of my allowance as saving. (Haven't been saving for the past months :( Just started saving at the end of last week (: At least I started)

3) Have the habit to exercise and control food intake. (Need I say more? I'm ballooning in fats)

4) Be more hardworking than 2009 for academic and hopefully join a CCA next sem.

5) Meet up more with friends! ( easier said than done. everyone's busy :( )

6) Keep to my promises. ( Doesn't like empty promises so I mustn't give others empty promises too.. )


Six resolutions. Let's see whether I'll be able to keep them and fulfill at least till to the end of 2010.

Since last week I've the urge to post pictures of my China trip but have yet to do that. Largely because posting pictures 5 by 5 takes a lot of time and I've other priorities. heh. I did take pictures but not on the first few days, thinking that my cam's battery will die fast so I didn't bother taking out to snap. Instead it turned out otherwise! It didn't die that fast in that cold weather!

It's easy to say I want to do this do that. But changes have to be constant in my life to introduce my resolutions and slowly make changes step-by-step. But first for me to kick start them, I have to be constantly reminded of my resolutions before I can remember them for good (: