Mon
Lecture from 9-11am. Did some ob project discussion and went to catch a movie with yuping (:
Caught My gf is an agent. Funny! :D Whenever the both of us decided to catch it at The Cathay, we'll be late for the movie! Just like what happened when we're watching transformers :(
Ah well, it was drizzling on our way home. Reached home and took a nap. Dad didn't even notice I was home all along until I woke up :( Mum & dad were both so concern about brothers leaving for hk today. (Super jealous that they're taking Cathay Pacific)
Attempted to study for the bus stats test ytd but failed halfway through the 2nd chapter. Couldn't concentrate on studying and went to bed. Nose was too runny and was blocked. Couldn't fall asleep initially :(
Flu IS a disaster! Needn't go into details how much tissues I'd used. Just that flu this time round was a lot better than the flu I had at the starting of the year.
p.s I didn't use/touch the com for the whole ytd! (Y) YAY :D
Today
Decided ytd night to missed sch today unless flu was better this morning. Ytd flu was terrible and didn't want to spread.
Skipped sch today & missed the test. I hope there's a re-test but I don't there is one. Flu was a lot better than yesterday night (: But still having block nose. I reckon nose gonna start runny again.
Gonna get an mc from the polyclinic later on. Less crowded in the afternoon. Damn sch for not accepting Chinese physician mc.
Second time this year to miss sch/ work because of flu. 'Nice'
I would rather have fever/cough than flu. It is much much much better than flu!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~