Printed ALOT of notes and I really mean alot. HAHA. I think marketing notes for this year is settled. HAHAHA. Felicia & I didn't want to return to com lab so yeah, might as well print as much as we can :D Printed a copy for yp since I'm meeting her. Took around an hr to print the whole notes? heh. Stupid people kept cancelling our printing :(
Met up with yp. Initial plan was subway then we changed to xin wang then changed to astons. heh. Astons because we met up with jy & ct at the last min (: Caught My sister's keeper at Cathay. Touching initially but it became draggy at the last part. Went home afterwards.
Took a nap when I reached home. Nice nap :D And I watched tv today! WOOHOO! Really miss the periods where I'll camp in front of the tv and watched from morning till night :D HAHAH. That's feeling so great! :P
And of course, I hope everything around me turns out fine. Life is full of ups and downs and this time, it's the downs period. Everything is not smooth. Me, family, etc.. I hope God will answer my prayer (: