Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'M SEVENTEEN!

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M FINALLY 17! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ((((:

One year older, one year wiser :D






THANK YOU everyone for all the celebrations I had (L) Thank you to my classmates, KZP, KTMPKA + others who celebrated my bday (: I had fun in all the three days :DDDD

My 17th birthday is the best birthday I ever had. Recieving home made cakes & scrapbook, sincerely picked presents are the best I have received (:

THANK YOU felicia, sijia, jonathan, qiming, winghong, boonhow, kangyang, chinghong, rizky, jiayin, chengting, fanny, yuping, huiling, glenda, gabriele, theresa, huishan, panhui, mich, ade, phoebe, tang, cheryl, wanting, lydia, mao, dom, huikhim, linda, weiling, rina, fenglin, ziqi, shunan, benghao, adele, jocelyn, shijie, mag, siuweng, tara, sihao, ismadi, wingkit, vanessa, christina, yvonne, jiuying, lynette, keekuan, shaoxi, fiona, crystal, charmaine (in no order) for remembering my bday!!!!!

Even though this year hasn't been a good year for me and many others, I hope all of your birthday celebrations can overwrite all the unhappiness that had happened, just like mine did ((:

Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! (L)