Friday, September 25, 2009

3D2N











Hello peeps! I'm back from chalet. Mad crazy. Celebrated Ismadi's birthday on the first night. & he definitely love his gift :DDD

The pig me slept the most during this chalet. Grabbed every opportunity to sleep. HAHAHA. agree? And michelle tsp & ade lahm took pictures of me while I'm asleep. Reached home at around 1 plus i think & went to slp. Slept all the way till my mum woke me up at around 11pm. Deprived of slp :/

Second night/ third day morning was definitely crazier. Cheryl was playing finger guessing game(?) with a few of them. The loser had to drink mixed vodka. While I was awake, cheryl was playing with lydia. Guess who lost and got drunk in the end? Cheryl. Funny shit happened while Cheryl was drunk XDDDD highlight of the whole chalet :D

Breakfast for both days were great <3 milo and half boiled eggs for the first and kaya toast for the second. Seriously I've got to psycho mum for a toaster. yucks to that.

And I'm wondering what will happen to next year's chalet? hmmm