WOOOHOOOO! I'm a happy girl today!! Happy to the extend that I'm weird, right ade? HAHAHAHAHAH
traveled to sch with yp today for biz day. Apparently it involved 2b09 to 2b15. Luckily I've 1b03 mates with me! YAYE!!!
The 6 of us (sebas, winghong, kangyang, qiming, chinghong & me) +xinyan were asked to leave cause there's nth for us to do there? boo! Wanted to sit inside & enjoy instead! :( heh but nvm I enjoyed the company today so i'm soooo happy! :DDD
Biz finance lecture is zzzz but i supposed it'll be better than ba. It was so great that the fire drill didn't go off halfway during the lec if not we're supposed to have a make up lec for that.
Lec ended early so we went to mensa to makan. Soup was sold out! :'(( I want souppppppp!! Headed to tiong afterwards while the rest went for their classes I supposed.
Donuts for dinner! Received my screen protector & ibanking thingy. Don't ask me why I applied for ibanking. idk too. Doesn't hurt to apply so why not? (: Pasted the screen protector on my own! Satisfying & shiok! I've a screen protector! FINALLY! After one mth plus! Thanks to jy & yp!
And woahlaaaaa! I'm here typing away with the accompany of westlife music :D hehehehehehehehe. & of course smiling while typing! :DDDD
tada! <3